Andy was recently interviewed for Restoration Domination Ep 027 on YouTube. You can watch the full video here.
- Getting paid the ethical way, fast and in-full. Where do some contractors fall down and make mistakes?
- Why insurance companies don’t like to pay for profit. A little history of what happened in the industry. We (contractors) laid an unethical foundation.
- Should OMP be negotiable? Why are you entitled to your OMP? How to stand up for your rights and what you charge. Who is your actual client?
- Bulk pricing/invoicing. What is it? Does it work? Should I use it?
- Advocating for flat rate pricing. How to make them take you seriously. Documentation gets paid. You need a system, like The 24 Hour Tech.
- Being a better sales person. Soft sell vs. hard sell. What’s happening with deductibles? The need to remind property owners. Skin in the game and cash flow issues. Getting property owners on your side. What are they in for? How big will their final invoice be?
- The need for a clean contract. Have you read your fine print? Don’t give up your power. Don’t use boiler-plate contracts. You don’t need to feel guilty about charging your worth.
- Don’t be a Hyundai. What does that mean? The insurance company wants that. Do you?
- TPAs are Necessary? We’re all in business to make money. Here’s an alternate opinion.
- Insurance Profit Game. We’re certainly not getting the money. The insured isn’t getting the money. Who’s getting the money?
- Making the case that CONTRACTORS are the enemy. We know this is ridiculous, but the insurance company paints this picture.
- How much money do you need? You should know how much you have spent on a job. You need to make at least that much. Everything else is profit. What if you don’t know? The insurance company knows…
- Having bad intentions from the start. This leads to difficult discussions later on. Be honest from the start. Trust us.
- Power Question FREE DOWNLOAD. Put the adjustor in his or her place. Tell your client EXACTLY what they will say. Arm them with the right answers.
- TOO MUCH TO COVER! Seriously. There’s a ton of golden nuggets in this one.