This will be a 2-Day, bootcamp-style, crash course on using Matterport + Xactimate.
Attendees will gain access to the Claims Delegates goodie bags of MACROS and WHITEPAPERS.
Show up with Xactimate loaded and ready. THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER’S OR INTRO COURSE. We’ll hit the ground running with the assumption you’ve already had some experience setting up and estimating with Xactimate.
– Custom Pricing
– Line Item shortcuts and clues
– Our Estimating Philosophy
– Leveraging Sketch Estimation
– Integration of Third-party date to include Matterport and Hover
– How Claims Delegates leverages 1099’ers to operate at scale, yet remain small.
– The Life Cycle of The Claim & Estimate
This LIVE ONLINE course will be held over two days. Students will watch and interact via Zoom Video conference with plenty of time for questions and personalized problem solving.
We will work through an actual water loss scenario, creating a Mitigation Invoice and a follow-up Structural Repair Estimate using Xactimate and a Matterport scan.
All course curriculum will be available via PDF. The entire course will be recorded for playback at your convenience.
Students will be required to have a current Xactimate 28 or X1 license. (Desktop version is preferred).
- Thursday July 28th 12pm – 4pm Pacific (3-7pm EST)
- Friday July 29th 9am – 1pm Pacific (12-4pm EST)
I’m very much looking forward to teaching folks how to quickly get up to speed on Xactimate.